- Up to 3x brighter colours and reliable performance* - 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- XGA Resolution - featuring 4:3 aspect ratio (1024x768)
- Amazing Colour Brightness - up to 3,800 Lumens colour brightness and 3,800 Lumens white brightness
- Split Screen - project from two different image sources for flexible options in the workplace
- Ultra-Portable - weighing in at only 2.5kg for easy travel between home and the office
- Captivating Sound - enjoy a built-in stereo speaker for life-like sound
- Simple Set-Up - Auto Vertical correction and Easy-Slide Horizontal image correction to help get up and running in no time
- Low Cost of Ownership - long-life, cost efficient lamps and a High Efficiency Filter extends the life of your projector and allows for hassle free maintenance
- Easy to Use - a new simple welcome guide and easy-to-use remote puts all the most commonly used functions right at your fingertips
- Auto Power On - Simply plug-in a HDMI, USB or VGA cable to turn the projector on
- Up to 2 Year Projector warranty - enjoy peace of mind
Brighter, vivid projection
White brightness alone cannot bring the True Colours you see every day. While other manufacturers of 1-chip DLP technology believe they can improve image quality by just increasing the brightness of their projectors' white light output, Epson ensures that its projectors combine brightness and True Colours to create vibrant and realistic images with 3LCD technology across every projector model.
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD's 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour - red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD's true-to-life colour.
Up to 3x Brighter Colours with Epson Projectors
Epson projectors use 3LCD Engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a trade-off between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x Brighter Colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors. If you are looking for business and education projectors or 720p home entertainment projectors, know that choosing Epson projectors means up to 3x brighter colours. If you are looking for 1080p home entertainment projectors, you consistently get 2x and up to 3x Brighter Colours than competitor 1-chip DLP projectors.
All Epson projectors list both White Brightness and Colour Brightness specifications, and all have high Colour Brightness.
Brilliant Images in any setting
With both colour and white brightness up to 3,800 lumens, the EB-X51 makes it easy to enjoy brilliant content in any setting, even well-lit rooms. Despite the light weight and compact size of these projectors enable them to be carried from room to room; they are capable of highly visible images thanks to high brightness and a superior 16,000:1 contrast ratio.
Large Image Size
While conventional panels are limited to a pre-determined height and width, projectors have no such constraints. With the image size expanding up to 300", your audience can easily read and understand the information you're sharing.
Weighing in at only 2.5kg, these projectors are perfect for being carried from room-to-room around the office. This portability also makes the switch between working from home or from the office even more convenient.
- General Information
- Epson Corporation
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Model
- Product Name
- EB-X51 3LCD Projector
- Product Type
- 3LCD Projector
- Limited Warranty
- 2 Year