The Cisco® Catalyst® 9120AX Series Access Points are the next generation of enterprise access points. They are resilient, secure, and intelligent.
We are more dependent on our wireless networks than ever before. Additional devices connect to the network every year and the Cisco Catalyst 9120AX Series Access Points will provide a seamless experience anywhere for everyone. Going beyond the Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard, the 9120AX Series provides integrated security, resiliency, and operational flexibility as well as increased network intelligence.
Extending Cisco's intent-based network and perfect for networks of all sizes, the Cisco Catalyst 9120AX Series scales to the growing demands of IoT while fully supporting the latest innovations and new technologies. Not only that, but the 9120AX Series is the leader in performance, security, and analytics.
The Cisco Catalyst 9120AX Series Access Points, paired with Cisco DNA, are enterprise-class products that will address your current and future needs. These access points are the first step in updating your network so that you can take better advantage of all of the features and benefits that Wi-Fi 6 provides.
- Four radios: 5 GHz (4x4) flexible radio with 2.4 or 5 GHz (4x4), unified RF engine and 802.15.4 for IoT 01
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO
- Multigigabit support
- Internal or external antenna and also external antenna for professional installations
- Available with optional embedded wireless controller
Future feature support:
- IoT ready (BLE, Zigbee, and other multiprotocol 802.15.4 devices)
- General Information
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Manufacturer Website Address
- Brand Name
- Product Line
- Product Series
- Product Model
- Product Name
- Catalyst C9120AXI Wireless Access Point
- Product Type
- Wireless Access Point
- Limited Warranty